- Panel thickness 40 mm
- Thermal transmittance 1.35 W / (m2K)
- Thermal insulation equal to a brick wall 60 cm thick
- Roller supports and hinges made of galvanized steel
- Possibility to order a gate mounted in the opening
- Two types of springs: tension and torsion (25,000 cycles = 17 years)
- Maximum available door size: 6000 x 3000 mm (width x height)
- The microwave panel is available in woodgrain surface texture
All Gerda gates contain a set of elements necessary for their installation, commissioning and full use. The gate is opened manually with a handle and a rope. Standard equipment includes:
- The leaf consists of panels of different heights with side covers, upper and lower end profiles and seals
- Additional sealing plugs under the side covers at the joint of S, M and L panels
- A set of rails with side seals and a horizontal lintel strip with a seal.
- Elements supporting the leaf of a manual gate after opening
- Complete, ready-to-install system of springs, cables and mechanisms that relieve the door leaf.
- Set of supports with rollers and intermediate hinges
- A complete set of galvanized fasteners and brackets for door assembly
- System of telescopic suspension of horizontal guides up to N max = 300 mm
- The handle for lifting and lowering the sash
- Spring-loaded bolt
- Rope for manual door lifting
All Gerda gates, in addition to standard equipment providing a complete set of elements necessary for installation, commissioning and full use of the door, also have additional equipment (optional) depending on the customer’s requirements and needs. The additional equipment includes:
- The cable unlocking the drive from the outside to the locking lock with the key.
- A bolting lock with an insert adapted to work with an electric drive. In the event of a power failure, it enables the drive to be unlocked and the gate to be opened.
- Electric drive of the Gerda OPENER gate that allows you to open it with a remote control (without having to get out of the car) with the simultaneous function of lighting the interior of the garage.
- A mechanism that facilitates manual lifting / lowering of the gate, the so-called block with a disc.
- Recommended for gates over 2 m high and a leaf area of up to 15 m2.
- A set of masking elements with fixing elements for mounting the gate in the opening.
- Glazing available in various sizes and shapes (rectangular and oval. Only available in the Microwave and S panels). Glazing cannot be installed in the lower and upper door sections, and in the second section from the bottom, if a lock is installed.
- Adjustable ventilation grilles in white or black. The installation of the grilles is not possible in the Cassette-type panels, in the highest segment of the door, segments with glazing, and also in the second segment from the bottom, if a lock is installed.
- Telescopic suspension (for N> 300 mm) for mounting heights N 500 mm, 800 mm, 1000 mm and 1500 mm
Types of panels
Construction of the gate
Construction of the gate
- Side overlay
- Top bracket with roller
- Side bracket with roller
- Bottom bracket with roller
- Center hinge
- End profile (top)
- Gasket (bottom)
- Angle profile
- Front profiles (cover strip)
- Strengthened bow
- A set of horizontal guides
- Profile C
- Connecting plates
- Spacer bar bracket
- Telescopic suspension
- Spring tension adjustment plate
- Spring catch
- Internal and external spring
GERDA OPENER DRIVE
The Gerda OPENER drive allows you to install the battery in the housing, thanks to this solution there is no need to use an emergency unlocking key, and the device also works in the event of a power failure at home. The housing also has control buttons for easier programming of the drive.
- Lighting installed in the housing made in LED technology
- Garage entrance lighting
- 5 pressure settings
- Smooth speed regulation
- Memory for up to 50 pilots
- Easy possibility to connect photocells, additional receivers and a wired or wireless wall switch, a warning lamp
The set consists of:
- Gerda OPENER drive with an engine power of 1000 N
- Two 4-channel remote controls
- Wireless wall switch
- 3.5 m rail with belt or chain in 3 sections
- Installation instructions in Polish
Supply voltage: 220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
Engine power: 1000 N
Gate movement mechanism: belt / chain
Drive speed: 16mm / second
LED: 24 V / 15 pcs. LEDs
Radio frequency: 433.92 MHz
Code memories: 50 different codes
Types of surfaces
Colors of gates
Colors of gates
Available colors for the Woodgrain surface:
- Brown (RAL 8014)
- Brown chocolate (RAL 8017)
- Anthracite (ADS 703)
- Dark anthracite (RAL 7016)
- Dark green (RAL 6005)
- Gentian blue (RAL 5010)
- Purple (RAL 3004)
- Silver (RAL 9006)
- White (RAL 9016)
- Cream (RAL 1015)
More RAL colors available on request at an additional cost