The “Master Key” System
A Master key system involves keys and various lock types, designed in a way so that it enables opening a number of locks specified by the system Buyer using a single key.
A single-key set of inserts may include various lock cylinder (patent) inserts, padlocks, inserts for surface locks, industrial locks, furniture locks, etc.
MASTER KEY BENEFITS:
- in an emergency, all doors can be opened using a single key,
- control against unauthorized key duplication – patented and proprietary key profile,
- system owner specifies the number of key and persons authorized to open individual rooms,
- well-designed system enables significantly limiting the number of keys within a given facility, which directly translates to reduced purchase costs,
- the possibility of ordering additional keys and inserts by authorized persons, without the need to leave their house,
- our product is of high quality, which ensures proper, prolonged operation of all locks,
- system can be implemented in stages.
Are you fed up with looking for the right key every day? You can have a single key for all locks. The benefit of such a solution is simple and quicker traffic inside the object.
To download: Master Key order form
Are you interested in our solution?
We encourage you to contact the Master Key Department (email@example.com)
THE MASTER KEY SYSTEM CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING GROUPS:
- Unified cylinders system – a set of inserts per one key
- Central cylinder system – individual keys for a single room (apartment) also open common rooms/doors (wickets, staircases, garage entrances, garbage area entrance, etc.). Particularly useful in housing estates.
- Master key system – a Master key opens all rooms within a facility. – Individual rooms are opened only with individual keys.
- Central Key system – dedicated for large office and industrial buildings, schools, hospitals, etc. Depending on the organization structure, there are several key groups within a system that are slave to a Master key supporting the entire system.
We also use the proposed solutions in the case of GERDA PRO System and CL inserts.
CORRECT CYLINDER MEASUREMENT:
- Measure the distance from the lock axis to the door edge (dimension A) and add the thickness of the used escutcheon plate.
- Measure the distance from the lock axis to the door edge (dimension B) and the thickness of the used escutcheon plate.
The obtained values determine the permissible insert size. Provided measurements enable developing a system quotation.