TEDEE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
mailing address: ul. Altowa 2, 02-386 Warszawa
phone: (+48) 884 088 011
hereby provides to the Eligible person a guarantee for the Product to which this Warranty Card is attached.
Subject, period and scope of the guarantee
1. Subject of Warranty
The warranty applies only to the mechanical durability and preservation of functional features of the Product. The mobile app and battery are not covered by the Warranty. The warranty is limited to defects in the Product resulting from improper workmanship or defects in the materials used for its manufacture, subject to the conditions described in the Warranty Card.
2. Warranty Period
The warranty is granted for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery of the Product to the Eligible Person.
The warranty does not cover defects or damage to the Product:
- disclosed at the time of acceptance, and which the Eligible Entity did not object to in accordance with the contract,
- caused by improper use, operation or maintenance of the Product, in particular inconsistent with the instructions for use and assembly of the Product,
- related to improper: transport, storage, processing or assembly performed by the Eligible Entity or a third party,
- minor damages, including scratches, dents, not relevant to the proper functioning of the Product,
- for items that wear out over time, such as protective coatings, unless the damage was directly caused by defects in materials or workmanship,
- arising after acceptance, which are physical damages, including cracks, deformations, scratches, and defects caused by them,
- resulting from causes beyond the Company’s control.
4. Void of Warranty
Notwithstanding the foregoing exclusions, the Warranty shall cease to be in force, and the Right holder shall forfeit all rights hereunder, automatically upon the occurrence of any of the following circumstances:
- make changes to the Product or repairs using components or parts not authorized by the Company to third parties,
- maintenance activities carried out by persons who are not representatives of the Company,
- modifications or changes made to the Product by the Eligible Person or a third party without the Company’s consent (granted in writing under pain of invalidity),
- other breach by the Eligible Entity of the terms and conditions described in the Warranty Card, including failure to submit a Claim in accordance with the rules set forth below,
- further sale (other transfer of rights) of the Product by the Eligible Entity to another entity.
5. Warranty Scope
The Eligible person may exercise his/her rights under the Warranty without limitations and free of charge within the territory of the Republic of Poland and the European Economic Area. The only entity entitled under the Warranty is the Eligible Person, and the possibility of assignment of the rights and obligations of the Eligible Person related to the Warranty is excluded.
OBLIGATIONS AND RIGHTS OF THE PARTIES
6. Warranty benefits
In the case of a defect in the Product covered by the Warranty, the Eligible Person is entitled to:
- request for the Product defect to be removed and, where the Product has already been repaired twice, request replacement of the Product with a new one, free from defects, provided that the Company may, at its own discretion, replace the defective Product if the repair would entail excessive costs, or
- demand from the Company to refund the price paid – if it is impossible to replace the Product with a new one or to repair it.
7. Obligations of the Eligible Person
In case of revealing a defect in the Product covered by the Warranty, the Eligible Person is obliged to:
- immediately, but no later than on the 7th day from noticing the defect, file a Complaint, in accordance with the provisions of clause 1. (8) below.
- take all possible measures to prevent an increase in the extent of the damage.
The Eligible Person shall submit a Complaint to the Company by email or telephone (to the details provided at the outset or such other current details as the Company has notified the Eligible Person of). The complaint for its completeness should include:
- date and order number,
- appropriate accounting document, i.e. bill or VAT invoice (in original, copy or scan),
- description of the defect and
- indication of the warranty service preferred by the Eligible Person. The Company will acknowledge the receipt of the Complaint by assigning a case number and sending it by e – mail to the e-mail address provided by the Eligible Person.
Within 30 days of receiving a complete Complaint, the Company:
- shall perform the guarantee benefit at the option of the Eligible Person; or
- will provide the warranty service of its choice if naming the Eligible Person (i) would be impossible or prohibitively expensive or (ii) would not be available to the Eligible Person under the Warranty;
- will inform the Eligible Person about the change of the Complaint handling time / fulfillment of warranty benefits – if the scope of defects prevents its timely removal;
- will inform the Eligible Person about the negative outcome of the Complaint and the reasons for refusal of the Warranty.
10. Exclusion of liability
The warranty does not cover the Company’s liability for the Product’s compliance with local laws, guidelines and documentation, or for the Product’s proper application or suitability for the Eligible Person’s intended purpose. The Company shall not be liable for loss, damage or destruction of the Product resulting from causes other than those covered by the Warranty, unless otherwise expressly provided by mandatory provisions of law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company’s liability under warranty is excluded. The guarantee does not exclude the liability of the Company under mandatory provisions of law, including in particular those concerning the protection of consumer rights.
11. Applicable law
The Warranty shall be governed by Polish law, unless mandatory provisions of law dictate otherwise (in particular in relation to the Eligible Persons who are consumers).
12. Individual modifications to the Warranty
Any individual modifications to the terms and conditions of the Warranty agreed between the Eligible Party and the Company shall be made in writing to be valid.
13. Amendment of Warranty
Terms the Company reserves the right to amend the Warranty terms and conditions and the contents of the Warranty Card at any time, without any special procedure, provided that the Warranty terms and conditions in force at the time of purchase by the Eligible Person shall apply to the Products.
This version of the Warranty Card is effective as of 20 May 2020.
The Company shall be obliged to provide the Eligible Person with warranty service due to defectiveness of the Product within the scope and under the conditions specified in the Warranty Card.
this document setting out the terms and conditions of the Company’s warranty services to the Eligible Person.
manufactured by the Company, ready to install the product in the form of a door lock.
sent to the Company by the Eligible Person informing about a defect in the Product, indicating at least the circumstances and data described in section 8.
Tedee Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Altowa 2, 02-386 Warsaw, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000712451, whose registration files are kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw. District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, tax identification number (NIP) 7010795542, REGON no. 369188621, with share capital of PLN 2,400,000.
The Eligible Entity
who, as a purchaser, has entered into a contract for the sale of a Product with the Company.
a physical defect within the meaning of article 556 § 1 of the Civil Code.