- Length 100 cm – provides comfort when pinning
- 10 mm line braided from thinner lines
- The PVC cover protects the bike from scratches
- The springy spiral returns to its original shape
- Symmetrical cut key
- Latch closing – also with the key removed
- On the handlebars, seatpost or in a pannier
- For securing medium expensive bicycles, prams and other equipment
- To fasten the vehicle in a fairly safe place for a longer period of time
- We recommend that you lock the bike through the frame and the rear wheel
- It is best to secure the bike to a pole, railing or other fixed architectural element
Gerda Class: Standard Protection
Bicycle spiral – useful on the go and at home. The 100 cm long braided spiral ensures perfect fastening comfort while traveling. It is made of thinner 10 mm lines. The FLEX 1000 / 10K bicycle spiral is covered with a PVC sheath, which protects the bicycle from scratches. The Gerda lock has a springy spiral that returns to its original shape.
The lock is covered with a safe plastic coating that absorbs accidental impacts.
The set includes a convenient symmetrical notched key. This solution allows you to attach it to the transport handle – on the frame, handlebars or seat post.