- Length 120 cm – allows you to attach 2 bikes
- 10 mm line braided from thinner lines
- The PVC cover protects the bike from scratches
- Sliding plug of the key hole protects against dirt of the lock
- Convenient symmetrical key that is easy to handle, even in the dark
- Latch closing – also with the key removed
- On the handlebars, seatpost or in a pannier
- For securing medium expensive bicycles, prams and other equipment
- To fasten the vehicle in a fairly safe place for a longer period of time
- We recommend that you lock the bike through the frame and the rear wheel
- It is best to secure the bike to a pole, railing or other fixed architectural element
Gerda Class: Standard Protection
Bicycle spiral – useful on the go and at home. The 120 cm long braided spiral gives the perfect comfort of fastening when traveling. It is made of thinner 10 mm lines. The FLEX 1200 / 10V bicycle spiral is covered with a PVC sheath that protects the bicycle from scratches. The Gerda lock has a special key hole plug that protects against dust, sand, mud and any other dirt.
The lock is covered with a safe plastic coating that absorbs accidental impacts.
The set includes a convenient symmetrical key. This technological solution will allow you to easily open the lock in any position, ensuring comfort of use even in the dark.