- Length 120 cm – allows you to attach 2 bikes
- 8 mm line braided from thinner lines
- The PVC cover protects the bike from scratches
- Sliding plug of the key hole protects against dirt of the lock
- Convenient symmetrical key that is easy to handle, even in the dark
- Latch closing – also with the key removed
- On the handlebars, seatpost or in a pannier
- For securing inexpensive bicycles, prams and other equipment
- For fastening the bike in a safe place for a while
- We recommend that you lock the bike through the frame and the rear wheel
- It is best to secure the bike to a pole, railing or other fixed architectural element
Gerda Class: Standard Protection
Bicycle spiral – useful on the go and at home. The 120 cm long braided spiral gives the perfect comfort of fastening when traveling. It is made of 8 mm thinner lines. The FLEX 1200 / 8V bicycle spiral is covered with a PVC sheath that protects the bicycle from scratches. The Gerda lock has a special key hole plug that protects against dust, sand, mud and any other dirt.
The lock is covered with a safe plastic coating that absorbs accidental impacts.
The set includes a convenient symmetrical key. This technological solution will allow you to easily open the lock in any position, ensuring comfort of use even in the dark.