Padlock classification according to PN-EN 12230: 2013 standard:
x x x x
x – means the product protection class according to PN-EN 12209: 2005:
For padlocks at least 1 – max. 6
Certificate issued by the Institute of Precision Mechanics
Padlocks made of stainless steel – characterized by the highest resistance to corrosion.
The body of the padlock, springs and shackle are made of stainless steel. The padlock shackle has a double locking mechanism that protects the padlock against breaking and twisting. The use of stainless steel makes the headband resistant to cutting and sawing with traditional tools.
Other elements are made of corrosion-resistant materials. The padlocks have a latch mechanism that facilitates closing.
A new type of key with an ergonomic shape of the head makes it easier to lock and unlock the padlock.
- highest corrosion resistance
- stainless steel body and headband
- double locking mechanism of the headband
- snap closure,
- new ergonomic shape of the key head
- elongated hardened shackle (RESYSTA padlock with extended shackle)
- other elements are made of corrosion-resistant materials
We recommend periodic preservation with GERDA.